First Thoughts on FMX210



    I have always been interested in studying the media, as well as film. As a student majoring in communications, I'd take any chance to learn more about this field. I am also planning on minoring in film and media arts. I love to dance, model, and sing on the side. Caring for animals have been a passion of mine as well. Who knows, maybe I can work for Animal Planet in the near future.

   Coming into this class, I had no idea what kind of assignments we would be working on. I feel extremely confident in this class and my professor seems very open-minded. Once Dr. Roundtree explained everything that will happen in this class, I became very interested. I believe I can expand my knowledge in digital media, and use the same skills learned once I graduate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protect Black Women Poster

Autoscopy

My Personal Logo