Autoscopy






 
In this project, it represents how I feel about myself. Throughout my life, I have tried to look like other people in order to be accepted in society. I never accepted my curly hair. As you can see, these flowers represent my curly hair, symbolizing the beauty it holds. I've recently come to realize that my curly afro is beautiful just the way it is. The flowers represent me as a person, because they bloom. I am beautiful no matter how my hair is and I've learned to live by that. The plants overall adds an earthy feeling to this piece.

I also added a tiara because I believe that I am worthy of any and everything. I've grown to know my worth. 


Comments

  1. This piece turned out really nice. I'm in love with your flower afro, you look like a earthy goddess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all of your projects are amazing. This one really stood out. It looks so professional, I love the colors you used and I love what each picture stood for

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this picture is beautiful and came out amazing. I love your idea to use the flowers as your hair. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a really great job on this. I especially love the color theme you chose to do. This really is some amazing work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Protect Black Women Poster

My Personal Logo